If you have a passion to bring in a curation of trendy original design products and meeting new partners and building a sustainable working relationship with our partners, we highly recommend you to be part of this team! This position entails stock management and creative problem-solving skills for product merchandising-related issues.
If you love design and feel that you have what it takes to be a part of our team, drop us an email at email@example.com :)
- Liaising with our Head of Buying in Singapore and Country Manager to make decisions for product merchandising and set strategic goals.
- Brand Acquisition.
- Category Management which involves data analysis of category with follow-up actions.
- Market trend research.
- Servicing of brands which include stock count, store display and stocks withdrawals.
- Ordering and reordering of products when they are low in stock or when there is an order for it.
- Great attention to details with accuracy.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Excel (Pivot Table)
- Demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skill.
- Able to work independently and willing to learn on the job.
- Previous buying experience or familiarity with product merchandising is a bonus.