Frequently Asked Questions
1. Who is Naiise?
Naiise is an online design retailer based in Singapore, trying to make design accessible to everyone. We're always on the lookout for cool, functional and beautiful products to inspire and delight. We're on a goal to better people's lives with design.
2. The brands you carry are cool! Where do you get them from?
All across the globe. We like to work directly with both local and overseas designers, suppliers or stockists to bring you unique, non-mainstream products.
3. I make things too! Can I work with you guys?
Our own team ensures that the products we carry align to our goals and brand values, and we are always on the lookout for new partners to join us! Just drop us a message here if you have something cool to share, and we'll be in touch (:
4. How can I stay updated?
Subscribe to Naiise Malaysia newsletter (highly recommended) to stay updated on the new brand launches every week, or follow us on Facebook and Instagram. By the way, you can get 10% off your first purchase with no min. spend if you subscribe to Naiise Malaysia mailing list!
*Applicable for online store purchases on Naiise Malaysia ONLY. Not applicable to furniture, sale items, workshops and gift cards.
5. The products that you carry can be quite pricey. Why is that so?
Most products in our store are not produced in large quantities. Moreover, some of the items are handmade, hence the retail prices reflect the material and man-hour costs.
1. When am I charged?
You will be charged for your purchase in full upon confirmation of your order, so be sure to double-check your purchases before you confirm.
2. The item I want is sold out! Is there any way for you to bring it in again?
Just drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll see what we can do for you. Some of our products may be limited in quantity, or may not be in production anymore. We will, however, try our best to help you out.
3. Where do you ship to?
We currently only ship locally within Malaysia, and we offer free shipping on orders above RM99 within Peninsular Malaysia. Check out our Shipping Policy for more information.
If you reside outside Malaysia, do check out Naiise.com for international shipping option.
4. What payment types do you accept?
For all online payments, we currently accept any credit cards, such as Visa and Mastercard. Transactions can be done either through our Payment Gateway partner iPay88, or via PayPal.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you need further clarification.
5. What should I expect after I placed my order?
Your order should typically reach you in 3 - 5 working days (excluding weekend and Public Holidays) if your delivery address is within Peninsular Malaysia, or 7 - 14 working days (excluding weekend and Public Holidays) if you reside outside Peninsular Malaysia .
Please allow us some time to process your order and give you an order update via email by the first week, should we not have sent out your order by then. From there, we will be able to give you a better idea of the timeline of your order.
Feel free to check in with us anytime via our email firstname.lastname@example.org with regards to the status of your order.
6. I will be going on a long trip and I won’t be around to receive my order till a much later time. Will you guys be able to hold the order for me?
Yes, we are able to. Please drop us an email at email@example.com and inform us of your available dates. We will be able to advise further if it is possible, especially if your order contains perishables and/or plants.
7. If I have purchased something that doesn’t fit me, am I able to do an exchange? How should I go about it?
You can find out more on how to do so here.
8. Can I return my product?
We are happy to offer returns within 7 days for any defective items that you have purchased on Naiise Malaysia. Read about our return policy to find out more.
9. I would like to buy a particular item for my friend as a gift. If he/she doesn’t like it, can he/she exchange for another item?
Yes, he/she is able to exchange for another item. However, an original receipt must be presented within 7 days from day of purchase and it must still be in sellable condition. For more details, head over to our Exchange/Return Policy.
1. Who is delivering my order to me?
We engage third-party courier services who help us with all local deliveries.
2. Is there a way to track my order after it has been sent out?
You will receive a notification email from us once your order has been dispatched from our warehouse. You will also receive a separate notification from our courier partner with the tracking code for your parcel, and you will be able to track your order 24 hours after your parcel has been dispatched.
Alternatively, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be able to help you out with that.
3. Is it possible for you to send the items to my office?
Yes, we are able to. However, do indicate the opening hours of your office, and we will try our best to work around those timings with our third-party courier.
4. If I make an order now and wish to get my order tomorrow, is that possible?
Unfortunately, it is not possible. However, should you need your items urgently and if your delivery address is within Peninsular Malaysia, please kindly drop us an email at email@example.com. We will try our best to expedite the process and have your items delivered to you within 3 working days.
5. Can I make payment upon delivery (Cash On Delivery) for my order?
Unfortunately, this option is not available. You can opt for local delivery or self-collection method for your order.
6. Will it be faster if I opt for self-collect at your store as compared to delivery for my order?
After your order is complete, it takes about 1-2 working days for the order to be ready for self-collection (provided that there is no pre-order item), while delivery within Kuala Lumpur takes about 1-3 working days for our third-party courier to send it to you. The difference is not vast here so it solely depends on what is best for you.
7. What should I expect if I have selected self-collection for my order?
Once your order is ready for pick-up, we will drop you a text message to inform you of the self-collection details. After which, you would be able to head down to our KL store for self-collection.
You will receive a total of 3 text messages - one informing you that your order is ready for pick-up, and two more weekly reminders if you still haven't had time to pick it up. If the order still has not been collected a week after the third text message, it will be diverted back to our warehouse in which you can opt for a re-delivery to your preferred address. Delivery charges will be applied if your order is less than RM99.
8. What happens to my order if I don't pick it up after you've contacted me for the 3rd time?
We will keep the order in store unless the order includes expiring/expired food products or other perishables..
1. If the t-shirt I’ve bought does not fit well, am I able to exchange for a better size?
Yes, you can.
Please provide your order number to our Customer Service team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days since the day you have received your order, and make sure the item(s) is/are in sellable condition(s).
More information on our exchange policy can be found here.
2. I would like to buy a particular item for my friend as a gift. If he/she doesn’t like it, can he/she exchange for another item?
Yes, he/she is able to exchange for another item. However, the exchange request must be made within 7 days from day of receipt and it must be in sellable condition. For more details, head over to our Exchange/Return Policy.
3. I just received my online order but it seemed like I have received a defective product. What can I do now?
Do take a photo of the defective product and send it to email@example.com. We will then be able to assist you from there.
4. I think you have sent me a wrong item. How should I get hold of the right item?
Please inform us via firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then assist you with the exchange process. For more details, please head here.
5. Can I return an item that I have purchased from you?
We could only process your request to return your purchase if the item has a manufacturing defect, and if the return request is made within 7 days of receipt. Please kindly check your items upon receiving.
Please inform us via email@example.com . We will then assist you with the return process. More information on our Exchange and Return policy can be found here.
1. I forgot my password; what should I do?
Don't panic! Just click the 'Forgot Password' link on your login page. If that doesn't work, just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. How safe is my personal information?