We are looking for a meticulous individual with strong analytical skill who is good with numbers and up for challenges in a dynamic organisation. The successful candidate will be a hands-on manager and lead in the following areas: financial analysis, business planning, decision support and budgeting to ensure the business is financially sound.
If you love design and feel that you have what it takes to be a part of our team, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org :)
As a Financial Manager, your job scope will include:
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions
- Development and refinement of accounting and reporting systems, including metrics/KPIs and enhanced business analysis
- Provide insightful information and expectations to senior executives to aid in long-term and short-term decision making
- Playing a key role in the budgeting, forecasting and planning process
- Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation of the local market.
- Conducting reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities
- Contract outside services for tax preparation, auditing, banking, and other financial needs as necessary
- Provides weekly/monthly performance reporting to the retail team and senior executives highlighting trends and opportunities to assist in improving profits, margins and reducing costs.
- Work with retail team to ensure ordering and receipting is done effectively
- Develop and maintain controls in cash and stock management
- Previous experience in the similar role.
- Bachelor's degree, ACCA or CIMA qualification, or qualified by experience
- Knowledge of Malaysian tax regulation (Transfer Pricing Ruling, Goods & Services Tax Act) is a plus
- Strong analytical, modelling and commercial reporting skills
- Superb verbal and written communication skills
- A flexible approach to working practice and good prioritisation skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) including VLookup and Pivot tables.