Malaysia Country Manager
If you love design and feel that you have what it takes to be a part of our team, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org :)
- Assist Naiise in preparation phase of new markets expansion
- Recruit members and develop capability across all functions via people leadership and development.
- Establish a local network of communities, partners, affiliates, and agencies to aid in the new market by maintaining and developing strong relationships.
- Manage all operations within the new market which involves taking responsibility for profit, revenue and quality target.
- Ensure an integrated and winning approach to optimize customer satisfaction, revenue generation and employee satisfaction.
- Produce detailed bi-annual business operating plans, quarterly targets for revenue and profits, strategic marketing plans and monthly reports to HQ and Founder
- Manage the overall finances of the local operation including establishing and achieving budgets.
- Ensuring long term business growth in accordance with the company vision, core values and established policies and procedures
- Total availability to relocate to Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Being well versed with Malaysian business and taxation regulation and laws.
- A natural leader with strong communication, prioritisation, and management skill
- Analytical, numbers-driven possess and advanced Microsoft Excel Skills
- Ability to develop business processes and management of projects
- Skilled in organisational development, personnel management, budget and resource development, and strategic planning.
- Knowledge of conversational Malay will be an advantage.
- A candidate that has worked on or assisted a new company or subsidiary setup will be a plus.