As an Operations Manager, your job scope will include:
- Liaise with our CEO and local MD to make decisions for operational activities and set strategic goals.
- Design operation process flow and strategies to fit local processes and market.
- Work closely with local MD to achieve and surpass sales, improve profitability, cash flow and achieve business goals and objectives.
- Oversee operation teams - monitor analyse and improve operations efficiency and find ways to improve processes.
- Motivate and lead high performance fulfillment and retail teams - provides mentoring, training and development for staff.
- Develop finance flow for daily reconciliation and monthly pay-outs processes.
- Manage merchant quality control by monitoring return rates, shipping time, order cancellations,and failed pick-ups from customers.
- Oversee customer support processes and organise them to enhance customer satisfaction
- Develop an effective and efficient strategic plan to coordinate with support services (Sales, Finance, Customer Service, IT).
- Ensure that the company runs with legality and conformity to established regulations.
- Experienced operations role with a proven track record.
- A natural leader with strong communication, prioritisation, and management skill
- Analytical, numbers-driven possess and advanced Microsoft Excel Skills
- Ability to develop business processes and management of projects
- Skilled in organisational development, personnel management, budget and resource development, and strategic planning.
- Demonstrated experience in financial planning and analysis with previous experience overseeing human resources, information technology, and legal is a bonus.