Vincent van Gogh Nocturne Iron On Patch (B)
"Great things are not done by impulse. But by a series of small things brought together.” - Vincent van Gogh
Vincent van Gogh’s The Starry Night painting is not unfamiliar to the common stranger, but many do not know that the masterpiece that only gained recognition postmortem, was an “abstraction" of van Gogh’s view of the evening night from his bedroom in an asylum. Despite his emotional suffering and the arduous road to recovery, van Gogh continued to make art of his surroundings from the asylum, infused with his elaborate imagination. The Starry Night and it’s whirling forms in the sky teased a youthful, beautiful night, with stars dancing in the dark amidst the presence of a dark looming cyrus.
Our patches feature our original spin on the art piece; an adaptation of van Gogh’s nocturne colour palette, complete with short strokes and shapes to represent the looming moon and stars.
Jazz up your basics, or up-cycle a worn-out piece with our patches. Get creative and tag us on instagram with your masterpiece!
Available in 3 designs.
* APPLICATION & CARE INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Set iron to hottest setting suitable for your chosen garment (check your fabric care label to determine to figure out what material it’s made of. * Ideal materials for iron ons include cotton and denim fabrics. Be careful with polyester fabrics as high heat can burn the fabric or cause discolouration. / Silk and other delicate fabrics are not suggested to be used for patches.
2. Position patch on garment/item. Lay the base garment/item on a flat, heat-resistant surface. *Tip: It would help if you iron the surface before ironing the patch as a preparation for the surface.
3. Cover with thin scrap fabric (something like a thin towel or an extra pillow case would work well)
4. Apply hot iron for approximately 15 seconds. Apply as much pressure as you can by pressing down firmly. Make sure “steam” option is turned off.
5. Check to see if the patch is securely fixed onto the garment/base. If it lifts up, replace the towel and repeating pressing process with the iron for another 10 seconds.
6. If possible turn over and iron on reverse for 30 seconds.
- When washing garment hand wash or use gentle setting and turn inside out if possible
- To firmly secure iron-on patch onto garment, you can consider sewing around the edges.
In collaboration with pohket.
Every purchase goes towards a cause of giving to less privileged children.
• △ •
we design things
we make things
Free Shipping Above RM99
Enjoy free shipping on all orders above RM99 within Peninsular Malaysia.
All products retailing on Naiise are verified original designs.
Why Do We Allow Pre-Orders?
To help some designers keep their inventory risks low, we allow them to produce only upon an order. Hence some products may have a longer delivery time.
Ask Us Anything
Contact us via our enquiry form or drop us an email at if you have any questions about this item!